Monday, March 24

Lowebrau

"Oh the Lowenbrau." "Oh pork knuckle". "Oh crackling". "So good". "*drool*" "MEAAT!"...

As a vege-based person I cant say that I shared the same sentiments as many other people. The first few bites of the Lean Smoked Pork Loin with Mash and Sauerkraut were good initial. I could taste the pleasant smokeyness in the pork, the sourness of the cabbage was a interesting sharp contrast, and the mash was definitely smooth and tasty. Continuing on a few bites later, as I progressed to through the hunks of meat on the huge plate the pork became a tad too salty and the cabbage too strong. Mash was still good.

Being known got it's meat dishes I thought I'd give it a go. Alas it's not always the best choice (for me). The company CERTAINLY was cheery though :) However somehow I dont think they were drinking all their beer just because the Lowenbrau is known for it's beer too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*cries* pork crackle!!!