Monday, July 3

fridge lovin

aaah. I love our fridge at the moment.
In this last half an hour I've eaten choc cake, cheesecake, cream, custard and yoghurt. We also have ice-cream in the freezer still I believe. Oooh the joys. soo many delicious goodies. I have to sample them all. And last night mum made the most delish dinner with salmon and pumpkin mash. Of which there are left overs in the fridge. AND there's pasta, which I've been longing for lately. yum yum yummm.

Sure. I know it sounds like a lot, but I assure you (me) that they are small (ish) portions. small enough to fit into the palm of my hand. Just that there's lot of hands.

Ha. And today I was reading how for my age group (18-60) I should only have about a maximum of 2 1/2 servings of indulgences (1 meat pie is 3 servings). So if I add all the biscuits that I had this morning as well...yeah...I swear this is the last piece of choc cake I'll have tonight. and just a dessertspoonful of ice-cream. Just to make it complete.
("nooo" says the stomach)

No comments: